The ultimate guide to achieving job satisfaction and career success.
Solve job satisfaction related issues by finding the underlying cause and design a better career future for yourself. Only 1 in 4 professionals are truly happy in their jobs or careers. If you are not fully satisfied with your work or career, you should invest in understanding the underlying cause. The most common culprits are:
- Your technical skills do not reflect your natural strengths
- You can’t find an organisational culture that suits you
- You don’t get on with your manager
- You are getting tired or exhausted due to excessive self-regulation
- You don’t have the autonomy to achieve the results you otherwise could
- You are bored in your job or stagnating in your career
- You are doing a lot of tasks you don’t like doing
- You are not getting the validation, support or recognition you need
If any of these issues are recurring across your past career history, they will be related to your personality and so-called signature strengths. Finding the underlying pattern requires an analysis of your past career history and insights into your personality. This 3-part program guides you through this process.
In Part 1 you analyse your career history and past decision making process to isolate the patterns that will help you design a vibrant career future.
In Part 2 you will learn how your personality and unique combination of signature strengths impact your career choices.
Part 3 combines the insights from Parts 1 and 2 to discover your unique job satisfaction pattern. You will learn how this pattern impacts your career and what changes you should make and how to select the right option for you.
- Managers, professionals in any industry with at last 7 years experience in the workforce
- Basically, if you have a tertiary qualification and have been in paid work for at least 7 years and are not fully satisfied and happy in your job, this program is designed is for you
- This program is NOT designed for graduates or people just starting out in the workforce
What Am I Going To Get From This Program?
- A clear insight into what is causing you issues in terms of job satisfaction or unhappiness with your career
- An understanding how your personality and signature strengths effect your career and how you feel about the role and culture that you are in
- Clarity on what to look for in your next role or how to change your career direction
Each part contains a 20 Page PDF workbook, 5-10min Introduction video and 45-60min of guided Evaluation videos. You can download the videos for offline viewing or stream them directly from the link provided once you purchase the product.